Ticket sales for 2018 Farm Dinners will launch on Friday, Nov 24. Check back soon for dates & lineup.
2017 Summer Dinner Series
We're excited to announce this surprise addition, a pop-up dinner with our friends at DiAnoia's Eatery and Allora Wine Group! Think.... prosecco, wines, fresh hand made pasta and the most delicious late-summer veggies. Join us!
- SOLD OUT!! Monday, September 25th, 6:00 pm, $60 per person. Details and tickets available here
Farm dinners are sold out for the 2017 season. Thank you for your support!
We are proud to announce the fifth season of farm dinners at Churchview. Our experienced staff and some of the most celebrated chefs in the city have come together to bring you a truly cultivated farm to table experience. Enjoy artfully prepared food, drinks, and wonderful company in a beautiful setting while dining in view of the fields where your food is grown.
Your $125 ticket includes a farm tour, signature welcome cocktail created for each event, a unique five-to-eight course menu from one of our talented chefs centering on products from the farm, and custom wine and/or cocktail pairings for each course.
Space is limited to 50 people per dinner.
- SOLD OUT! 6/4/17 - 5:30 pm: Dustin Gardner, Executive Chef, Casbah. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 6/11/17 - 5:30 pm: Brian Pekarcik, Chef/Owner & Jamilka Borges, Executive Chef, Spoon. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 6/25/17 - 5:30 pm: Executive Chef Chris Frangiadis, Spork. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 7/2/17 - 5:30 pm: Executive Chef Csilla Thackray & Owner Joey Hilty, The Vandal
- SOLD OUT! 7/16/17 - 5:30 pm: Curtis Gamble, Chef/Owner, Station. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 7/30/17 - 5:30 pm: Dave Anoia, Chef/Owner, DiAnoia's Eatery. Vegetarian & vegan options available
- SOLD OUT! 8/6/17 - 5:30 pm: Executive Chef Dave DeVoss, Cocothé
- SOLD OUT! 8/20/17 - 5:30 pm: Chris Bonfili, Chef/Owner, Avenue B and B Gourmet. Vegetarian & gluten free options available
- SOLD OUT! 8/27/17 - 5:30 pm: Executive Chef Bethany Zozula, Whitfield at Ace Hotel
- SOLD OUT! 9/10/17 - 5:30 pm: Justin Severino, Chef/Owner & Hilary Prescott Severino, Owner, Morcilla and Cure. Vegetarian options available
- SOLD OUT! 9/17/17 - 5:30 pm: Stephen Felder, Chef/Owner & Cara Delsignore, Owner, Stagioni
- SOLD OUT! 9/24/17 - 5:30 pm: Derek Stevens, Chef/Owner, Union Standard
October (just added!)
SOLD OUT! 10/1/17 - 5:30 pm: Kate Romane, Chef/Owner, Black Radish Kitchen. Vegetarian & vegan options available. This dinner is a benefit event with 100% of proceeds donated to Kopy Kat Sanctuary, who tirelessly advocate and care for neglected felines, in addition to assisting with trap/spay/neuter programs in SouthWestern PA.
Churchview Farm adheres to a strict No Refunds policy and all sales are final. Tickets for a specific event/date are not transferrable to another event/date after purchase.
Menus and alcohol pairings are at the discretion of the chefs, based on seasonal product availability and preference, and subject to change.
Churchview Farm and our Farm Dinner Series chefs cannot guarantee menu adjustments or exceptions for dietary restrictions of any kind. Requests or questions regarding dietary restrictions must be emailed and approved prior to purchase.