2017 Happy Hour Series
Five monthly events, June - October, will feature a different chef and two local breweries, cocktails created and served up by our friends at Wigle, ice cream and sorbet dished out by Millie's Homemade, and delicious foods straight from the farm prepared by our talented chefs.
Churchview Farm happy hours are informal events that highlight farm-fresh food, local beer & cocktails and live music. We highly encourage roaming and exploration of the farm, petting of goats and playing of games (with drinks).
Your $45 ticket includes beer from two local breweries, two Wigle cocktails, Millie's ice cream, live music and farm-fresh snacks & bites created by our chefs.
Tickets are limited to 75 people, age 21 and over.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday June 14, 6-9 pm: Tzveti Gintcheva, Chef/Owner Alchemy Foods & Chef/Vivo Kitchen. Breweries: East End & Insurrection. Live Music: The Red Western
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday July 12, 6-9 pm: Monqiue Ruvolo, Exec Chef, Hidden Harbor, Chef/Owner, Above and Beyond Catering. Breweries: Spoonwood & Dancing Gnome. Live Music: The Beagle Brothers
- Wednesday August 9, 6-9 pm: Sherri & Dan Leiphart, Chef/Owners, Thin Man Sandwich Shop. Breweries: Roundabout & Allegheny City. Live music: The Working Poor
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday September 13, 6-9 pm: Ben Sloan, Exec Chef, Kaya. Breweries: Hitchhiker & Levity. Live music: Ancient History
- Wednesday October 4, 6-9 pm: Kevin Hermann, Exec Chef, The Porch at Schenley. Breweries: Voodoo & Grist House. Live music: Haygood Paisleys
Tickets are available online only and all sales are final. In case of rain the events will be held the following evening, and ticket holders will be notified of the change via email. Contact Hanna Mosca, Events Coordinator, with questions or for more information.
We are unable to accommodate menu adjustments, exceptions or dietary restrictions of any kind for the Happy Hour Series events (each event will include vegetarian offerings).
Churchview Farm adheres to a strict No Refunds policy and all sales are final. Tickets for a specific event/date are not transferrable to another event/date after purchase.
Menus are at the discretion of the chefs, based on seasonal product availability and preference, and subject to change.
Churchview Farm and our Happy Hour Series Chefs cannot accommodate menu adjustments or exceptions for dietary restrictions of any kind.