This will be the sixth year of farm dinners at Churchview and we couldn't be more excited about the lineup. You'll recognize some of our favorite Chefs who have been part of the series from the beginning, and as with each season, we invite new faces and talents.
Our experienced staff and some of the most celebrated Chefs in the city have come together to bring you a truly cultivated farm to table experience. Enjoy artfully prepared food, drinks, and wonderful company in a beautiful setting while dining in view of the fields where your food is grown.
Your $135 ticket includes a farm tour, signature welcome cocktail created for each event, a unique five-to-eight course menu from one of our talented Chefs centering on products from the farm, and custom wine and/or cocktail pairings.
Space is limited to 50 people per dinner, age 21 and over. See the individual dates below to purchase. All dinners are rain or shine.
Questions? Email Event Coordinator Noelle Natalie.
Please note: As these meals are prix fixe and built around seasonally available ingredients, we are not always able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies.
- SOLD OUT! 6/3/18- 5:30 pm: Brian Pekarcik, Chef/Owner, Spoon and Jamilka Borges, Executive Chef, Hidden Harbor and Independent Brewing Company. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 6/10/18 - 5:30 pm: Anthony Falcon, Chef/Owner, Gaucho Parrilla Argentina. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- SOLD OUT! 6/17/18 - 5:30 pm: Csilla Thackray, Executive Chef & Joey Hilty, Owner, The Vandal
- SOLD OUT! 7/8/18 - 5:30 pm: Paul Krawiec, Executive Chef, Cafe Du Jour. Vegetarian options available
- SOLD OUT! 7/16/18 - 6:30 pm: Aaron Allen, Executive Chef, Willow. Vegetarian and gluten free options available
- SOLD OUT! 7/29/18 - 5:30 pm: Domenic Branduzzi, Chef/Owner, Piccolo Forno and Grapperia
- SOLD OUT! 8/5/18 - 5:30 pm: Dave DeVoss, Executive Chef, Cocothé
- SOLD OUT! 8/12/18 - 5:30 pm: Justin Severino, Chef/Owner & Hilary Prescott Severino, Owner, Morcilla and Cure. Vegetarian options available
- SOLD OUT! 8/19/18 - 5:30 pm: Chris Bonfili, Chef/Owner, Avenue B and B Gourmet. Vegetarian & gluten free options available
- SOLD OUT! 9/2/18 - 5:30 pm: Dustin Gardner, Executive Chef, Casbah. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options available
- Waitlist tickets available 9/9/18 - 5:30 pm: Andrew Garbarino, Executive Chef, The Twisted Frenchman
- SOLD OUT! 9/23/18 - 5:30 pm: Brandon Blumenfeld, Executive Chef, Scratch Food & Beverage. This dinner will be a celebration of the 60+ varieties of Churchview Farm's heirloom peppers
- SOLD OUT! 9/30/18 - 5:30 pm: Kevin Sousa, Chef/Owner, Superior Motors. Vegetarian dinner, vegan & gluten free options available
Tickets are available online only.
Churchview Farm adheres to a strict No Refunds policy and all sales are final. Tickets for a specific event/date are not transferrable to another event/date after purchase.
Menus and alcohol pairings are at the discretion of the Chefs, based on seasonal product availability and preference, and subject to change.
Churchview Farm and our Farm Dinner Series Chefs cannot guarantee menu adjustments or exceptions for dietary restrictions of any kind. Requests or questions regarding dietary restrictions must be emailed and approved prior to purchase.