2018 Happy Hour Series (Sold Out)
This series is sold out. Please email Events Coordinator Noelle Natalie with any questions or concerns.
If you missed out on happy hour tickets, don't worry! This spring we will be announcing details for a new pop up dinner series with our friends at DiAnoia's Eatery and Pizza Taglio, with Allora Wine Group bringing the Italian vino. Think... prosecco, wines, fresh handmade pastas, pizzas, and the most delicious spring and summer veggies.
Churchview Farm happy hours are informal events that highlight farm-fresh food, local beer & cocktails and live music. We highly encourage roaming and exploration of the farm, petting of goats, and playing of games (with drinks).
Each monthly event features live music, two local breweries, custom cocktails created by celebrated local distilleries Maggie's Farm Rum and Wigle Whiskey, ice cream and sorbet dished out by Millie's Homemade, and delicious farm-fresh foods prepared by our talented chefs.
Your $45 ticket includes two cocktails, beer from two local breweries, Millie's ice cream, live music, and farm-fresh snacks & bites created by our chefs.
Tickets are limited to 85 people per event, age 21 and over.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday June 20, 6-9 pm: Chef Mike Godlewski, The Foundry Table & Tap. Cocktails: Wigle Whiskey. Breweries: Hop Farm and Rock Bottom. Music: Nameless in August.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday July 25, 6-9 pm: Roger Li and Claudia Moyano, Chefs/Owners, Ki Pollo. Cocktails: Maggie's Farm Rum. Breweries: Roundabout and Dancing Gnome. Music: Beagle Brothers.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday August 15, 6-9 pm: Chefs Sherri & Dan Leiphart, former owners of Thin Man Sandwich Shop. Cocktails: Maggie's Farm Rum. Breweries: East End and Allegheny City. Music: The Dark Lines.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday September 12, 6-9 pm: Stephen Eldridge, Chef/Owner, Provision and El Lugar. Cocktails: Maggie's Farm Rum. Breweries: Grist House and Eleventh Hour. Music: DJ MB.
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday October 3, 6-9 pm: Fiore Moletz, Chef/Owner, Della Terra and Burgh'ers. Cocktails: Wigle Whiskey. Breweries: Burgh'ers Brewing and CoStar. Music: Her Ladyship.
Tickets are available online only and all sales are final. All farm events are rain or shine. Please note: We are unable to accommodate menu adjustments, exceptions or dietary restrictions of any kind for the Happy Hour Series events. Each event will include vegetarian offerings.
Churchview Farm adheres to a strict No Refunds policy and all sales are final. Tickets for a specific event/date are not transferrable to another event/date after purchase.
Menus are at the discretion of the chefs, based on seasonal product availability and preference, and subject to change.
Churchview Farm and our Happy Hour Series Chefs cannot accommodate menu adjustments or exceptions for dietary restrictions of any kind.